Are you ready to join one of the largest Networking Events in Leicester?
Membership at The Bistro Live Business Club is very simple and completely risk free.
As a member, not only will you be part of one of the fastest growing Networks in Leicester, you will also get a number of other benefits:
- Strategic table arrangements
- Opportunity to do the Members’ ‘3 Minute Blatant Plug’
- Table of 6 at Bistro Live
- Free place at the December Christmas Party
- All members can display a pop up banner and bring along leaflets/flyers at the lunches
- 1 to 1 meeting with a Director (including networking training/guidance if needed)
- Members will have the opportunity to bring along a guest for FREE each month to drive membership, and welcome new people along.
Membership is only £35.00 + VAT per month and includes your membership and monthly lunch for 1 person.
There is also a one off joining fee of £25.00.
"Bistro Live Business Club is quite possibly the most enjoyable networking group i have ever attended. I have been a member for the last 3 years and have met many friendly and useful contacts in this time. The club's culture is not so much sales orientated but more of building strong and genuine relationships with people based on trust. When you arrive you have an opportunity to network with members and visitors, always a friendly bunch."
- Sophie Rice, July 2017
"Brilliant! Love this group. Been a member since the beginning. Fab and friendly people and awesome food too. What more could you ask for? Business? Well yes! There's plenty of that done too. Come visit! What have you got to lose?"
- Rachel Hargave, July 2017
100% Risk Free
What can you do to get the most out of your membership?
We don’t want to teach you to suck eggs, but we do want to highlight the simplest ways you can make the most out of networking and more specifically, your membership with us:
- Let us know who you would like to sit with – before every event you will receive a copy of the delegate list, email us back and let us know who (if anyone) you want to sit with that month, and we will do our best to make it happen.
- Follow up – This is the most important networking rule and one you will probably already know, but it’s still worth mentioning. The Bistro Live Business Club lunch is just the first step, keep a copy of all business cards you collect, highlight or make notes on the ones you have potential future business with and follow up with an email the day after.
- Use the benefits – there are many advertising benefits within your membership. Bring leaflets/brochures to place out on the membership tables on the day, to promote any special offers or events you have coming up.
- ‘3 Minute Blatant Plug’ – each month we allow one member to have 3 minutes on stage, plugging their business, themselves or a special offer. We take bookings well in advance, just let us know when you would like to take advantage of this.