Bistro Live Terms & Conditions
There are several points that I would like to draw your attention to, prior to your visit. Please pass these on to the other members of your party.
It is important that everyone arrives on time on the night, our doors open at 7.00pm.
We would be grateful if all of your party arrives with us by no later than 7.30pm.
Although you don’t need to order your food before you arrive, we do ask that you pre-order your first round of drinks. Your Bistro Live Event Planner will be able to help you with this.
You DO NOT need any tickets to gain admission. Simply ask your guests to quote the name that the party is booked under and/or the company name. One of our team will then direct you to your table.
At Bistro Live, we operate an informal and relaxed eating experience.
All of your food will be ordered and freshly prepared on the day/night, so there will be plenty of time between your courses. This will give our chefs enough time to make sure your meal is superb and gives you plenty of time to relax, enjoy the music and catch up with your guests!
Please let us know in advance if anyone in your party has any special dietary requirements. Our team of chefs will always try to accommodate them.
Our dress code is relaxed but smart. Jeans can be worn, but need to be smart. Admission will be refused to anyone wearing ‘scruffy’ trainers, or who, in the opinion of Bistro Live, is wearing unsuitable attire.
This bit is really important - we do not allow customers to bring in their own drinks, except by prior agreement. If anyone does, they will be asked to leave, without exception.
Photos and Video
Please note that on most nights, we will be taking photos and videos.
These photos and videos will be published on our social media pages and, on occasions, our website (www.bistrolive.com).
The photos are available for you to download as a reminder of your night out at Bistro Live. However, please note that Bistro Live Ltd is the copyright owner of all images and videos that are published on our website and social media channels.
You may only copy or download the images for personal enjoyment – they must not be used for commercial purposes.
We will use selected photos and videos for marketing and promotional purposes.
If you DO NOT wish to be photographed or videoed, please let a member of the management team know on the night.
Finally, thanks once again for choosing Bistro Live for your event – we look forward to seeing you.
If you have any questions or queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
1. BOOKINGS & PAYMENTS
- To confirm your booking, a non-refundable deposit of £15.00 per person is required.
- All bookings will be confirmed in writing and a receipt issued with booking reference number.
- Provisional bookings may be cancelled if deposit is not received within 3 days.
- Full payment for all bookings is required 14 days before your event
- For bookings made after this date, full payment should be made by return.
- Please note that for Christmas bookings, full payment is required by 1st November, or 14 days in advance, whichever is the sooner
Payments may be made by the following methods:
- Pay online. Simply follow the link that is sent to you when you make your booking, and pay online at your convenience. You can even send the link to all of the people in your group and get them to pay for their places online - saving you all of the hassle of collecting everyone’s money. Every time one of your group pays, we send you an email to let you know - simple!
- Cheque, crossed and made payable to Bistro Live Ltd.
- All major credit cards are accepted, with the exception of American Express.
All drinks are to be paid for on the day/night, unless an account has been set up and authorised in advance.
Cancellation (or non-attendance) of individual guests or cancellation (non-attendance) of the whole booking will result in the deposit and/or full payment being forfeited, and retained as compensation.
All monies are non-refundable or transferable.
In the event of unforeseen circumstance preventing the restaurant opening for business, we reserve the right to use discretion and offer an alternative date where appropriate.
The following are general conditions of Bistro Live: -
- Entrance for entertainment only is only permitted with prior notification, and is charged at £10.00 per person.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT, charged at the current rate.
- Our dress code is relaxed, but smart. Jeans need to be smart. Admission will be refused to anyone wearing ‘scruffy’ trainers, or, who in the opinion of Bistro Live is wearing unsuitable attire.
- No persons under the age of 18 years will be admitted to the venue.
- Bistro Live will always strive to exceed your expectations. However, we reserve the right to change menu items, night timings and entertainment, should unforeseen circumstances deem this necessary.
- No alternative entertainment to that booked by Bistro Live (e.g. Kissograms etc) is permitted at the venue, as this may cause offence to other customers.
- Most dietary requirements can be accommodated - if requested in advance.
- We will always try and fulfil seating requests, but we cannot guarantee that you will get a particular table.
- We offer a ticketed cloakroom service that is free of charge to all customers. Please note that Bistro Live does not accept responsibility for items that are not left in the cloakroom.
PLEASE NOTE THAT BISTRO LIVE ONLY ACCEPTS RESPONSIBILITY FOR CUSTOMERS DANCING ON THE FLOOR! PLEASE BE AWARE THAT BISTRO LIVE DOES NOT ACCEPT ALL MALE PARTIES.
4. OFFERS & COMPETITIONS
All of our offers are subject to availability
Offers cannot be used on existing bookings or in conjunction with any other offer - please ensure that you let us know you have a special offer when your booking is initially made.
Minimum party size for offers is 4 people and maximum 30 people
Terms and Conditions - (Win a free night out; win your hen night / birthday party for free)
- Draw will take place once a week / month depending on competition
- The winner of the main prize will be the first entry to be drawn at that time from all entries received
- There may be more than one main prize available to be won
- Other prizes may be offered such as discounted nights out
- To qualify to be entered into the weekly prize draw, you must have completed all of the details on the entry form
One entry per person
- Entry is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, except employees of Bistro Live Limited, their immediate families, agent or anyone else professionally associated with the promotion.
- No purchase necessary
- There is no cash alternative
- The name of the winner can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the promoter
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal/greater value
- The promoter is Bistro Live Limited, 89-91 Charles Street, Leicester LE1 1FA.